We are thrilled to announce the DOG iD scholarship for students who strive for excellence and outstanding performance.
The DOG iD scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1000 for tuition, books, computers, room, board, or any education-related expense. There’s no GPA requirement and no application forms.
This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students attending any accredited college university within the United States and high school seniors attending classes.
Criteria of who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Must be 18 years or older
How to apply:
For a chance to win the scholarship, write a 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Paws for a Cause: How Pets Can Make a Difference in Our Communities
- The Power of Unconditional Love: The Special Bond Between Pet Owners and Their Pets
- Four-Legged Fitness: How Pets Can Help Keep Us Active
- Responsible Pet Ownership: Caring for Your Pet with Love
The essay must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached word document, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the
subject line: DOG iD $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name). Only one submission per person is allowed.
Please note that accepted submissions will be processed by an AI writing detection tool, and any essays written using AI writing tools will be removed from consideration.
Deadline – December 31, 2023
Winner announced – January 2, 2024
For more information click here