Pheabs mission is to help raise financial awareness so that everyone makes responsible fiscal decisions. Pheabs Financial Awareness Scholarship seeks to champion students who share the same values. Our $2000 award offers 3 students the chance to win a contribution towards their education with the 1st place winner receiving $1000, and both 2nd and 3rd place receiving $500.
- 500-800 word article titled “Why Society Should Become Increasingly Aware Of Their Financial Decisions”.
- The essay should be 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced and with 1-inch margins.
To qualify for Pheabs Financial Awareness Scholarship, students must:
- Have an average GPA of at least 2.5
- Be a current or future college student (i.e. a high school senior)
- Complete an essay submission
To apply for Pheabs Scholarship Award:
Email email@example.com with the following information
- Subject title “Pheabs Financial Awareness Scholarship”
- Your name and contact number
- The name of your college or university
- What year of college you are in (high school graduates are classified as ‘college freshmen’)
- Your current GPA
- Your essay in a PDF format
Deadline: August 7th annually
For more information click here