At the Law Office of Samer Habbas & Associates, we hold academics at a high standard of importance and believe everyone deserves the chance to obtain an education. Unfortunately, education comes at a cost, a pricey one at that. Even the most financially stable individuals can fall into a bit of financial disarray with no warning. This firm understands how unexpected life can be. Struggling to keep a full-time job as a student, while finding ways to fund your education, can feel nearly impossible. We want to help with that.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in the United States.
- Must be a U.S. citizen (or permanent resident).
- Previous scholarship winners are exempt from qualifying.
- Write an essay of around 2000 words about an accident you or your loved one experienced and how you faced the aftermath.
- There should be no grammatical/spelling errors in the content or it will not be considered.
- Provide proof of student status. (i.e. college/university acceptance letter or valid student identification card.)
- Attach the required documents and fill out an application form, provided below.
Amount: $2,500 to pay for their various college related expenses.
Deadline – July 15, 2023
For more information and to apply click here