- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university to be eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic performance by submitting a copy of their grades (high school or previous year).
- You are not eligible to win if you have won in a previous year or if you are in any way affiliated with the Chapel of the Flowers.
How to Apply
- Please write a minimum 500-word essay about your educational goals and your plans after graduation, then complete the form to submit your application.
- When reviewing submissions, Proper Subject/Verb Agreements, Proper Antecedent/Pronoun Agreements, along with other grammatical rules will be taken into consideration.
Applying for January 2024 scholarships: December 31, 2023
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email. Please see below to know when each scholarship recipient will be notified:
January 2024 scholarships: January 15, 2024
For more information click here