Sixty (60) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to either New York City, Portland, OR, or Minneapolis, MN where they will participate in career building activities, including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three to four daylong career development & professional workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
Undergraduate (current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and non-graduating seniors ONLY!) applicants meeting the following criteria and completing the online application will be considered for The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) scholarship in the amount of $2,000.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or DACA recipient
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
- Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution in the U.S., carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter
- *Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA (if you do not meet this requirement, please see the application checklist below)
- MUST major in a field of study that has an emphasis in advertising, marketing, public relations
- MUST have AT LEAST ONE YEAR to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarships are awarded in May 2023
Recipients MUST be available to participate in the scholarship activities from either May 7 – May 10 2023, May 14 – May 16 2023, and May 21 – May 23 2023. If chosen, the applicant MUST attend TLF’s scholarship activities in either New York, Portland, or Minneapolis as noted at top of page to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support
Applications submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on or before Monday, January 16, 2023 will receive an additional 10 bonus points to their application.
Deadline – February 28, 2023
For more information and to access the Application form click here