The SmartSolar Sustainability Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship that’s open to all students. At SmartSolar, we believe in living sustainably—and that doesn’t mean giving up the comforts of life! There are small choices we can make each day that won’t have a negative impact on the earth, and we want to reward one student who strives to make these good choices. Climate change won’t be solved by thinking small—but it can’t be solved by dreams alone. For this scholarship, we will be selecting a recipient who actively fights against climate change and has goals for how to combat it in the future.
- Makes sustainable everyday choices
- High school senior, undergraduate student, graduate student, trade school, or community college
- Current U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
How to Apply
You can apply for this scholarship on the Bold.org scholarship platform. Simply set up a free account and submit your application for the SmartSolar Sustainability Scholarship, along with a short essay answering the following prompts:
- What do you think is the most impactful way to combat climate change?
- In what ways do you strive to fight climate change in your life?
To apply click here
Deadline – January 15, 2023
For more information click here