Every day, Workshop Software strives to provide a variety of business solutions in the automotive industry. We allow auto shop and repair owners to take back control of their day-to-day operations through a user-friendly platform.
Now, we’re taking our super powers and transforming the lives of students through our scholarship program.
This opportunity is open to any bona fide United States resident or student visa holder aged 18 or above. They must also be enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited US college or university.
The scholarship awardee will be chosen based solely on the quality of their essay submission. No other requirements, such as GPA scores or academic transcripts, are necessary. Recipients will be awarded a scholarship worth $500 for academic fees or necessities.
Scholarship Name: Workshop Software $500 Scholarship
Scholarship Value: $500
Available scholarship slot/s: 1
Criteria of who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited US college or university.
- Must be 18 years or older
How to apply:
For a chance to win the scholarship, write a 500-word essay about “Key Strategies for a successful Auto Shop.”
Some ideas for inspiration could be
- Top x things an Auto Repair Shop needs to be successful.
- The major things customers dislike about going to an auto shop are …
- If you did these x things your auto shop would …
- If I was an auto shop owner….
- Don’t be left behind. Auto shop owners ….
- This is what your competition is doing….
Essays must be sent as an attached pdf/word document, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Use the subject line: Workshop Software $500 Scholarship | (Student’s Name). Only one submission per person is allowed.
How to win:
Send your response following the guidelines above to email@example.com. Our team will pick the best essay and will notify the winner via email before February 2023 ends. The winner should respond in 7 days; otherwise, another winner will be selected.
Deadline – February 10, 2023
For more information click here