In an effort to expand our message of drunk driving prevention, we are happy to offer our $3,000 Drunk Driving Prevention Scholarship to an individual who is currently attending, or has been accepted for enrollment, at any accredited two or four year U.S. college or university. Students interested in all fields of study are encouraged to apply!
Applicants must create an original 30 to 60 second Public Service Announcement (PSA) video on the dangers of drunk driving and ways in which it can be prevented. Applicants will need to upload their video on YouTube and then include the link to their video in the application form below. Be sure to mark your video as “Unlisted”.
- Applicants should include within their submission their name, address, email, phone number, the school they attend or plan on attending, and the link to their Youtube video. No additional information should be included
- Use of any copyrighted material without permission or licensing within submissions will result in disqualification
- Applicants have permission to include the information and photos found under the “Helpful Information” and “Ignition Interlock Device Images” sections within their video
- By submitting entry, applicant gives permission for Intoxalock to use name and video on Intoxalock website and social media channels for press purposes
- If chosen, winner should be prepared to send a copy of their transcript or acceptance letter for verification
- Winner will be contacted via contact information provided in their application in early 2023.
- Award money will be paid directly to the educational institution for the benefit of the student, unless otherwise noted by the educational institution
- 1 non-renewable award of $3,000
- Prize can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses
Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a student at an accredited two or four year U.S. college or university
Deadline – December 31, 2022
For more information and to apply click here