We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Filter Vila” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $1,200 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
The scholarship amount is $1,200 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for a scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “Comprehensive informational Research on Commercial Aquarium Filters”
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
Deadline – December 15, 2022
Winners Announced – January 11, 2023
For more information and to apply click here