We are excited to announce the 2022 Adley Law Firm $500 scholarship, which is available to college students of all majors who can write a minimum 500 word article around personal injury law.
We require you to write a 500-1,500 word blog article which will be featured on our blog. Pick from any of the following topics:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Refinery Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Scholarship Submission Guidelines
- Your article must be within 500-1,500 words.
- Include an introduction, supporting text, and conclusion.
- Include links to relevant sources and websites.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Your completed article as a word doc/docx file.
Students are encouraged to review examples from our blog:
- Texas Motorcycle Helmet Law 2019 Explained
- How To File a Slip and Fall Claim
- 25 Reasons Car Accidents Happen & How To Prevent Them
- Who is at Fault for an Accident Caused by Weather?
Please note that social shares will be a contributing factor in selecting a winning article.
- You must be an aspiring or currently enrolled U.S. college or university student.
- 18 years of age (parental consent required if under 18)
- You must follow the guidelines for submissions
Amount – $500
Deadline – August 15, 2022
Winner announced – September 1, 2022
For more info and to submit an application click here