Each year we offer need-based and merit scholarships to outstanding and qualified Black students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees as part of our NAACP – Scholars and Professionals: Internships, Ready Youth and Employment (N-SPIRE) program. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work and life.
Our scholarships range in dollar amount, academic interests, and age. Whether you are a graduating high school senior or early in your professional career, we are pleased to provide financial opportunities and recognition to assist with collegiate and post-educational endeavors. Please be sure to review individual scholarship eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- Be a member of the NAACP. If you are not a member of the NAACP, join today.
- Be African American or a person of color.
- Be currently enrolled full-time or accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student for applicable scholarships.
- Possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 system.
- Demonstrate interest in a relevant field of study where applicable. For additional information, see the scholarship you are applying for.
For more information click here