We are happy to announce the 7th annual Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship. Every day we help people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives. We are dedicated to helping them navigate their situations, and we have designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
In order to be eligible for the Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
Completed materials can be submitted by any of the following methods:
For more information click here.