In an effort to nurture healthy communities and a prosperous society, Utopia Management endeavors to support higher education through this bi-annual $1000 scholarship. Utopia has been a strong supporter of higher education since 2010 through multiple scholarships and employee continuing education grants. Awarded every spring and fall, the scholarship is meant to support dedicated students in acquiring a career-oriented degree.
All applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship. This includes accredited technical and community colleges. Spring award applies to summer or fall semester, Fall award applies to Spring semester.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.5 or better GPA.
- Domestic or international students may apply.
- Students attending accredited online universities are welcome to apply.
Please write a 500-1,000-word essay answering the following prompt: How will your education contribute to a Utopian world?
Proof of Enrollment
Acceptable formats: current transcripts, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. If you are in the process of applying, please submit a document detailing your current school and list of schools you are applying to. If you are awarded the scholarship, we will require proof of enrollment at that time.
How To Apply
Complete our online form by clicking Apply for Scholarship below. You will be required to provide:
- Mailing Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Address
- Proof of Enrollment
(upload as .jpg, .pdf, or.doc)
- 500-1000 Word Essay
(upload as .doc or .pdf)
- Photo of yourself (upload as a .jpg, .pdf, or .doc) We post pictures of our winner and winning essay to our website.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Submit your application here
Amount – $1000
Deadline – May 1, 2022
Winner announced – June 1, 2022
For more info click here