One scholarship of $1,500 will be awarded to a high school student or graduate with plans to further their education.
As an education company committed to preparing students for their future, CollegeDrive celebrates educational opportunities and recognizes the importance of education in helping individuals reach their greatest potential. To demonstrate our commitment, we are pleased to announce this year’s CollegeDrive Competition, the winner of which will receive a $1,500 scholarship that can be used in any way to enhance your education. To compete for the scholarship, students must complete the application and submit an essay (250-500 words in length) or video (4 minutes or less) addressing the following prompt:
Tell us about a time when your beliefs were challenged. How did this experience change you?
(For video submissions, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship.)
- Must be a high school student or graduate with plans to further their education.
- For video submissions, you must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship.
- For a submission to be considered, it must not contain any inappropriate images, language, or content.
- Eligibility for the competition requires a completed application form (above) and qualifying submission.
- Submissions must be received by 12:00 AM MST on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
- Essays and links to video entries must be submitted via the online application above.
- All video submissions must be posted to YouTube, Vimeo or one of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or TikTok and must include #CollegeDriveScholarship and a link to CollegeDrive.com/scholarship. Video posts must be made public.
Deadline – March 2, 2022
Winner announced – April 13, 2022
For more info click here