The Remembering a Life scholarship from Memorials.com will offer 3 winners scholarships to three eligible college students planning to attend an accredited college for the 2022 school year.
Criteria & Requirements:
- You must be an incoming freshman or an existing college student in an accredited college or university or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
- GPA (must be 3.0 or higher).
- Only one application per student.
- Only students who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Employees of Memorials.com and their immediate relatives are not eligible.
- Memorials.com reserves the right to verify all information, including the date of high school graduation and school enrollment status.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Any taxes are solely the responsibility of the contest winner.
- All applications become the property of Memorials.com.
- The winner will be chosen by the staff and owners of Memorials.com.
- To enter, you must submit your application via email no later than the deadline listed above. Incomplete applications or late submissions past the due date will not be accepted.
- To apply, please send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the documents attached:
- In the body of the e-mail:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Country of Residency
- Name of University / College you will attend
- A short student bio about yourself.
- Your YouTube link with the video submission (see details about the video below).
- Attach to the e-mail:
- A clear photo of yourself (we will feature the scholarship winner on our website and on our social media channels).
- A copy of your high school or college transcript (unofficial transcripts are accepted, but unofficial grade reports are not acceptable).
About Your YouTube Video:
- The Remembering a Life video should be about someone who has died who has made an impact on your Life. The person you remember can be anyone who has affected your life in a positive way – be it a close family member or friend. Discuss how this person’s departure has impacted your life and what you have learned from the experience.
- Your video should be between 5 – 10 minutes in length. Be as creative as possible. Tell a story through video, pictures, visuals, music, animation, etc. It’s up to you, so be creative and have fun with it.
- In your YouTube video description, please include a link to Memorials.com — https://www.memorials.com & add the hashtag #RememberingALife.
- Please have comments turned on we will leave a note that we have seen it & make it accessible for everyone (Important: Check for the sound that we can hear it and that the video works).
- Example Video: Memorials.com Remembering a Life Video
Amount(s) – 1st Place: $1000.00 / 2nd Place: $500.00 / 3rd Place: $250.00
Application Deadline – June 30, 2022
Winner(s) Announced – August 1, 2022
For more info click here