The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman scholarship will see a deduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each. The award winner will have written a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions:
“Describe a background story that is essential to who you are”
Students who apply for the Paul Haarman scholarship must:
• Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
• Submit the essay based on the question noted above.
How to apply:
Students must provide the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their essay attached.
• First and Last Name
• Telephone Number
• Mailing Address
• Email Address
• Expected year of Graduation.
• University or College where currently enrolled
• Most recent GPA
• Biography of 200-250 words.
Amount – $1000 (x3)
Deadline – December 15, 2021
Winners announced – December 31, 2021
For more information click here