Marketing is all about engaging the customers with your brand and products to maximize sales and profit. The primary goal of any business is to achieve sales goals and marketing helps in that by impressing the customers through diversified strategies. None of the companies can survive without a robust marketing strategy which starts from advertising on different platforms to after-sales services.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program
- Students enrolled (or enrolling) as full-time students of accredited college/university within the U.S./ Canada, and Australia for completion of undergraduate degree in Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent field.
- High school senior entering college, current college students, or graduate school.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be a permanent resident of the United States of America, Canada, and Australia
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be a dropout.
- Should be a regular student.
- May 15th of every year