My name is Tyler Owens and I work on behalf of McCormick & Murphy P.C., a law firm in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We would like to announce the McCormick & Murphy Personal Injury Scholarship. This scholarship is available to all current college students who are planning on entering the law field. We understand how difficult it can be to pay for college and law school, and we want to help someone afford a better education.
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- A completed application must be submitted online by April 30, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2021.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an unopened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500 to be awarded in the fall semester of 2021.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- The applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship
April 30, 2021