In an effort to nurture healthy communities and a prosperous society, Utopia Management endeavors to support higher education through this bi-annual $1000 scholarship. Utopia has been a strong supporter of higher education since 2010 through multiple scholarships and employee continuing education grants. Awarded every spring and fall, the scholarship is meant to support dedicated students in acquiring a career-oriented degree.
FALL Application Deadline:01 NOV
FALL Winner Contacted: 01 DEC
FALL Winner Announced on Site: 05 DEC
SPRING Applications Open: 02 NOV
SPRING Application Deadline: 01 MAY
SPRING Scholarship Awarded: 01 JUN
Payment: Check sent via check directly to the university or college in the recipient’s name. Funds will be applied only to qualified college expenses, which includes tuition, fees, on-campus housing and meals, and books for the current academic year.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.5 or better GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.