Scholarship Opportunity Details & Application
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about this unique opportunity to earn a scholarship. As a plastic surgeon marketing agency, we’re excited to give back by offering a unique Scholarship Opportunity.
Each year, we pledge to give up to $2,000 to each student we deem to meet our criteria. The volume of students approved will be directly correlated to how well our agency performs. Our goal is to help as many students as possible ease the high costs associated with colleges and universities.
It is important to keep in mind that we due to high volume of inquires we are unable to assist with applications by phone and can only assist via email. If you’d like to learn more about our company feel free to view our pages on plastic surgeon marketing.
Award Details & Instruction For Applying
To apply, we ask that you be a student who is currently enrolled at a university or college along with a letter of recommendation from a professor, dean, or counselor. This recommendation must be from the university or college in which the transcript originated. A minimum of one applicant will be chosen at random at the end of each year and will be notified of winning the $2,000.00 scholarship via email
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must currently be enrolled in a college or university.
- Must have taken at least 50 undergraduate credit hours or 20 graduate credit hours.
- Must have declared a major.
- Must demonstrate some sort of investment into community service.
- Must provide and attach a recommendation on an official letterhead.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- To apply, you must fill out our application which you can download by clicking here.
- Please only send applications via direct mail or via email.
- Only include your essay and include the application requirements shown above.
- Do not send additional information not specifically requested.
- We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their applications by December 10th Each Year.
Information to Include in your Application:
The full name of the applicant, phone number, and email address.
Transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).