Our unique scholarship is aimed at students with a particular interest in varsity sports and athletic competition. After many applications and a strong positive reception to our first scholarship contest in the 2019/20 academic year, we are delighted to announce that we will be running the contest again in 2020/21. The Leanbean Clean Athletic Performance Scholarship will be awarded to the entrant that best expresses their thoughts on the use of performance-enhancing drugs in sport (this refers to the use of both illegal and non-prescription pharmaceuticals).
- Submit a current, complete transcript of your grades showing a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Have enrolled as a full-time student no later than the fall 2020 semester.
- Be an advocate of ‘clean sports performance’ free of any nonmedical prescription or illegal pharmaceuticals.
- Fill out a quick application form.
- Provide a cover letter as well as a resume
- Submit a photo or short video (*optional)
- Submit a well-thought-out, detailed essay of no more than 1,500 words on the following essay title: “Why prescription drugs are an unacceptable choice when it comes to improving body composition and athletic performance”
- March 31st, 2021