Simmrin Law Group are pleased to announce the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship. This scholarship is their way of fostering the values that drive all of us here at Simmrin, and helping pass those values to future leaders. It is a $1,500 scholarship which will support one high-achieving, entrepreneurially-minded college student.
In order to qualify for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- You are passionate about pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States. We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, a completed application, and your essay, no later than the deadline, using the online form to your right.
Your application MUST be received by: December 15th, 2020
Please choose ONE topic from the options below, and write an essay to show us why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length:
- How and when did you first realize that you are an entrepreneur at heart? How did this first experience shape your plans and goals for the future—and how has your entrepreneurial dream grown since?
- What is one way in which you think the world would be a better place if more people were entrepreneurs? How could our society better prepare young people to have the skills and passion to choose an entrepreneurial path in life?
- What was the biggest failure you ran into when first trying out entrepreneurial projects of your own? How did that experience change the way you approach later projects?
How to Apply
To apply for the Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements, then simply complete the application form found on their website.
For more information please log on to their website here.