FitnessVolt.com is happy to announce a yearly Fitness Scholarship Program. They value the importance of education, which is why they would like to offer an eligible student the opportunity to win a $1000/- scholarship in an effort to assist with the costs of continued education.
Fitness is their forte and eligible students can now submit an essay on the topic of “Importance of physical fitness in student life” of which the winner will receive a scholarship from them and recognition on the website.
The scholarship is open to all college students who plan to major in any course but there will be special consideration for students who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Any high school senior or college/university student is eligible to participate.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Writing the Essay
Content should be very informative but conversational and interesting. They’re looking for information which can be useful to others and relevant content is very important. But remember, have fun and show them your best stuff!
Rules for Applying
- Each applicant must submit their own writing on the topic provided with no plagiarism as submission will be void of eligibility.
- Students must be able to provide proof of enrollment in their educational institution.
- The deadline of November 15, 2020 must be adhered to and there are no exceptions.
Deadline to Submit and Judging
All essays must be submitted by November 15, 2020, and there will be no exceptions. If selected for the scholarship, the individual will be notified via email and our website.
How to Submit
Eligible applicants are required to submit a 1,000~1,500 word article on the topic “Importance of physical fitness in student life” at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Feel free to mention any worthy causes you’re involved in.
Also make include the following information:
- Full name
- Email (edu email)
- Proof of enrollment in school/Institution
For more information log on to their website here.