Seattle Law understands the cost of getting a good education—and how those challenges could magnify in the current coronavirus crisis and economic recession, which reduce the opportunities for students to work and make money.
To participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a two-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
“What challenges or obstacles did you need to overcome, or will you need to overcome, to enter college and start earning a university education?”
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Younger than 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of September 1, 2020.
Deadline:September 1, 2020