The BrainReference.com Scholarship Program was created in hopes that it may encourage students in various health fields to work toward a future in which brain-related problems can be controlled. Some of the supplements on the market do a good job in delivering the required nutrients to the brain for better stress management, and to deal with many other issues like the lack of attention, poor memory, the ability to concentrate and stay focused, etc.
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Must be in good academic standing with your current institution.
- Must be 15 years of age or older at the time of application.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Must request entry to our scholarship program through the form on our website.
Amount: Four winners will be chosen based on the quality of the submitted essay. The highest award is $1,500. Three additional winners will be given $500 each.
Due Date: December 31, 2020