Ashoori Law is impressed by the work college students are doing every day to better the lives of others. Our goal for this scholarship is to help a college student pay for their tuition or other expenses.
- You have performed an act of kindness for another person (this can be a single act or a history of ongoing kindness)
- You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must submit an essay for consideration (details below)
- You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial)
- You must fill out our Scholarship Application Form to the right of this page.
Due Date: December 1, 2019