My Millennial Guide is an education-focused online publishing platform. We strive to empower students to prepare for college and their career after graduating. Part of our mission is to help high school students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
- In order to apply, you must submit a 500-word minimum essay that answers the prompt: What are 15 pieces of career advice no one will give you?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed four thousand (4000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
The scholarship deadline for each applicant to apply will be October 15th of each year.
Winners to be announced November 1st and check mailed out by November 15th of each year.