Hello enthusiastic students, passionate writers, achievers, incurable explorers and everyone who adores writing.
We are happy to announce the first EduGeeksClub writing contest!
If you like to express your opinion, have fresh ideas and love to write, this is a perfect opportunity to try your hand. We are looking for new talents who can surprise us.
And those who will – receive money prizes and the opportunity to publish their works on our blog.
- The most important lesson college has taught us.
- Pros and cons of being a straight-A student.
- The biggest difficulty I face while writing assignments.
- Why I don’t like studying but love learning.
- Should “gifted” students receive special educational treatment?
- Tech in the classroom: to what extent it is a reasonable implication.
- Why multicultural classroom is one of the best results of globalization.
- The person I still remember from school.
The contest is open to individuals regardless of their location, age or nationality.
Due Date: May 31st, 2019
Amount: First Prize – $450
Second Prize – $350
Third Prize – $300
4-13 consolation prizes: publication on our blog with the author credit!
For full scholarship details and application, click here.