The main job of an interior designer is to make optimal utilisation of available space. Whether offices or rooms, the Interior designer has to make it both convenient for human use and aesthetically pleasing. That includes many things – from floor plans and choices for furnishings. The designer should also have some knowledge of how best to integrate features like lighting and climate control while building. He is supposed to take care of the taste and budget of the client. Besides visualising and conceptualising the designs for new structures, designers also plan the interiors of existing structures that are undergoing renovation or extension. To that end, many designers work with architects.
We at, Sprak Design, have a vision to help budding interior designers by freeing them from the financial burden of college fees.
Criteria For Scholarship
Interior designers who want to apply for the scholarship program, have to send us “Digital Application Package”. If our team finds it impressive enough, we will award the scholarship to those particular designers.
Eligibility Criteria For The Program:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program and looking for design degree
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- This is not a design scholarship for fine arts, graphic design arts, visual arts, graphic communications, or any other graphic design program but it is for interior design.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
Due Date: May 15th, 2019
For full scholarship details and application, click here.