As a leader in advocacy, the Baltimore medical malpractice law firm of Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. is proud to announce the dedication of a scholarship to support students pursuing college and university studies.
Founded in 1984, Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. is committed to the preservation and pursuit of the rights of individuals and groups (class action litigation) who are victimized by the wrongful acts of others, through medical malpractice and negligence.
Schochor, Federico and Staton, P.A. has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to individuals and organizations that make a difference. Some of those local and national non-profits include MADD, the American Cancer Society, The Kristin Rita Strouse Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
Our firm is proud to announce the creation of a $5,000 scholarship to one student currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States of America.
The scholarship will be awarded to one student currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States of America. The winner will be selected based on an essay they have written on the topic of “Why you are the best candidate for the scholarship?” When submitting your essay, criteria to keep in mind include:
- The essay should be submitted on this page no later than April 1, 2019.
- The essay should be no more than 500 words and follow The Chicago Manual of Style.
- A statement of financial need along with proof of your enrollment in an accredited college or university must be submitted.
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor, professor, or teacher must be provided.
- The winner will be notified in June 2019.
Due Date: April 1st, 2019
For full scholarship details and application, click here.