We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Hypez Scholarship Program” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $500 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How Social Media will change over the next five years”?
- You must submit your essay on or before March 31st, 2019.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2019 and the winner will be notified by email.
Amount: March 31st, 2019
For full scholarship details and application, click here.