It’s The Most Stressful Time Of The Year

The leaves have all finally fallen, the air is crisp and the sounds of jingle bells are ringing through the air.

With all that loveliness swirling around, is it time to relax?

In a word…

Yeah.

Yeah.

Finals are looming and for our Intrepid 13, this 18-week semester has been nothing short of a marathon.

How am I taking it?

Well, let’s just say I’ve gotten really good at not sleeping more than 12 hours in a week.

I feel you, girl. I feel you.

Now before you go all parental on me, telling me how “unhealthy” it to go days without sleep and surviving only on Panda Express and coffee, let me fill you in on a little secret.

I’m okay with it.

Home Alone Yell

Calm down, Kevin. I’ll explain.

Yup, I’m good. I’m happy with the way things are going because I chose this life.

Taking time off after college graduation to explore and try new things was exactly what I needed to get my head back in the game.

Now, while this is one of the most stressful times in my life so far, I’m ready for the challenge.

All these final projects and papers mean I’m one step closer to getting that degree. Each sleepless night, burning the midnight oil, is just me inching my way toward the goal.

And, all this stress only makes the holidays that much more sweet. I can’t wait to wrap up this semester with a big ol’ bow and enjoy winter break.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to pour myself a great big mug of stress with a heaping helping of exhaustion, and I’ll see you on the other side.

Phoebe Happy Holidays