Chicago Blog Week 2015 is a startup event for Bloggers. Includes a Conference, Expo, Blog Awards, Meetup Party and Pub Crawl taking place November 9-13, 2015.
We are seeking Special Event Assistants to work this event during November 9-13, 2015.
Your job will require you to:
1. Register Attendees
2. Process Payments using Stripe Payment via Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone
3. Direct Attendees to Conference Center, Restrooms and Lounge
4. Answer questions about Parking, Hotels and tourist info
5. Greet Attendees
6. Other duties as assigned (complete details available in interview session)
7. Hours are listed below: You can work a portion of the hours and not the whole time if necessary
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday: November 9-11 from 2013 8am-6pm
Thursday: November 12, 2015 from 5pm-9pm
Friday: November 13: 5pm-9pm and 9pm-1am
You’re viewing a curated selection for the Hot Jobs and Internships list. More opportunities like this can be found on the ColumbiaWorks job board: colum.edu/columbiaworks
Sign up to receive opportunities like this every month right to your inbox: colum.edu/hotjobs