We’re a seven-year-old company that lives in the intersection between corporate communications and event management. Our client list spans the length of the Fortune 500 from healthcare to insurance to technology.
Why Intern with FLIRT?
Well, like most internships, there will be shopping, filing and general chores to do. But unlike most internships, you’ll be a part of project work, research work, design work, client brainstorms, and even get involved in our web and social media projects. You will have the opportunity to get up off the sidelines and make an impact. You will get as much as you can handle, and may even travel to help us run events. We work hands-on, so expect to get your hands dirty and if you show us that you’re capable, we’ll be thrilled to give you more responsibility.
Best of all? This is a paid internship.
What else will I be doing?
· Researching and introducing new creative concepts
· Managing social media and blog posts
· Preparing and rehearsing creative pitches
· Taking and organizing notes during brainstorms
· Proof-reading and editing scripts and presentations
What will I gain from this internship?
· First-hand experience in a creative team-based environment
· Experience evaluating an audience and deliver a meaningful message for Fortune 500 Companies
· Experience following an idea from inception to performance
· Skills needed to prepare and pitch live concepts
· How to elevate your writing skills to the next level