Columbia College and EXPO CHICAGO seek film and video work to present as part of EXPO VIDEO @ EXPO CHICAGO, our city’s premiere art fair happening at Navy Pier, September 17-20, 2015. For the third year, Columbia is sponsoring EXPO VIDEO and offering an exclusive opportunity for Columbia student film/video artists. EXPO VIDEO features professional film/video artists who are represented by galleries participating at the fair, alongside Columbia student work.
Please follow these guidelines:
– Open to all current undergrad and grad students producing film and video work, including students graduating in May 2015
– Work should be no longer than 15 minutes in length
– Work must be faculty/staff nominated
– In the body of the email, include this information: a link to the uploaded work at Youtube or Vimeo, artist name, title, date, medium, running time
– Deadline to submit is May 31, 2015
All work will be presented in viewing stations specially designed by Studio Gang Architects. Internationally renowned curator Alfredo Cramerotti, will be guest curating EXPO VIDEO and will choose 7-10 of the most outstanding student works to be included in EXPO VIDEO.
MORE DETAILS HERE.