Ox-Bow 2015 Summer Fellowship Program
Ox-Bow’s LeRoy Neiman Foundation Fellowship program welcomes twelve fellowship students from schools all over the nation the opportunity to focus on their work, meet with renowned artists, and grow as a member of this unique community. These students live on campus in Saugatuck, Michigan for 13 weeks, where they participate in campus life as both staff members and artists.
Fellowship Student Opportunities
- Fellow receives a private studio space
- Fellow receives an hourly stipend for work (20 hours per week)
- Fellow receives room and board
- Fellow has access to visiting artists and summer faculty for critiques
- Fellow has the opportunity to exhibit and share work
- Fellow can take advantage of peer network
- Fellow can audit one two-week course or two one-week courses
Fellowship selection process:
Departments at partner schools select ten of the fellowship students. Two of the fellowship positions are open to students currently enrolled in degree programs in the visuals arts in their junior or senior year. Fellows must be at least 21 years of age at start of the program. Applications are reviewed by a Ox-bow selection committee.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2015 midnight (CST)
Fellowship Length: 13 weeks (Sunday, May 31- Saturday, August 29, 2015)
Cost: This program is fully funded
To find out more about Ox-Bow’s Fellowship program visit their website: www.ox-bow.org