Job responsibilities include:
• Review of electronic files received from clients in advance of the plate making process.
• Using electronic page layout software (desktop publishing software), format print jobs to paper size, create page layouts, add crop marks and color bars, impose to include folds, trims, bleeds, and gripper.
• Work with CSR, Press and Bindery operators throughout manufacturing process.
• May prepare color proofs for customer review.
Qualifications and Training:
• Proficient in graphic design and layout software applications
on both Mac and PC platforms
• Basic color management skills and the ability to work with different digital formats
• Experience in output of digital files to various output devices
• Consistent record of learning and using new graphics software on an ongoing basis.
• Understanding of the offset printing process
• Must have 5 years printing experience.
8640 S Oketo Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455
Submit resume to Jeff Ulanowski