The Illinois Institute of Art is currently seeking instructors for the following departments:
Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
Media Arts & Animation
Game Art & Design
Interactive Media Design
Visual Communications/Graphic Design
We are seeking faculty who will instruct and facilitate meaningful learning in the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively support all facets of the learning environment. Faculty will provide career education through learner-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill the evolving needs of the marketplace; encourage a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
Key Job Elements:
1. Provides competency-based education
2. Designs class instruction
3. Enables student exit competencies
4. Delivers learner-centered instruction
5. Encourages student success
6. Manages the classroom environment
7. Contributes to a culture of learning
8. Relates industry experience to learning
1. Master’s degree.
2. Teaching and professional experience in the related program field.
Candidates should be prepared to present copies of transcripts, portfolio of professional work, and samples of student work if invited for an interview.
To apply, please forward your résumé and salary requirements to:
The Illinois Institute of Art – Chicago
Attention: Human Resources
350 North Orleans Street #136
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Fax # 312-777-8780
Please email all application details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to apply, click here.