Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni — Do you have news about your practice to share with the InterArts community? If so, here’s how to get your news posted to the department Facebook page and this News page!
• [subject line] = FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Headline of Story*
• [body of email] = actual text of “story” in the third person (250 word min.)
• [signature of email] = contact information relative to story
• [attachments] = any image ﬁles, pdfs, etc. that you want embedded in the post
• Responsibility of research and writing is on the submitter
• Submissions need to be in PLAIN TEXT (i.e., not in PDF or image)
• Video and Audio can be published. Consult with me for complete details.
• I will not post anything directly from a poster where you say “the information is included within.” It is the responsibility of the submitter to extract relevant aspects of the news item.
* or “FOR RELEASE—DATE: Headline of Story”