Spring 2017 semester payment plans are now available. Please note, if any amount of your Spring 2017 charges are not covered by financial aid or a third-party payer, you are required to pay in full or sign up for a payment plan by December 28, 2016. For the longest and cheapest option based on payment plan terms and deadlines, we strongly encourage you to sign up today!
How to Sign Up for a Payment Plan
To sign up for a payment plan, just follow these steps:
• Log in to OASIS and click on Student Financial Services
• Next, click on CCCPay/Online Billing and Payment
• Finally, click on Payment Plan and follow through the instructions to sign up
How to Determine the Amount of Your Payment Plan
To determine the amount of your payment plan, just follow these steps:
• Log in to OASIS and view your Student Account Summary for the semester
• Deduct the net amount of any secured financial aid from your bill. Your financial aid has been secured when there are no outstanding documents in your OASIS account (The PLUS Loan missing document will not hold back other financial aid from being secured).
• Deduct the amount of any secured third-party payments from your bill. Third-party payments include Veteran benefits, 529/college savings plans, and similar funding sources. Your third-party payment is secured when you have submitted all required documentation to Student Financial Services.
• The remaining balance is your funding gap that must be paid in full or included in your payment plan by December 28, 2016
To learn more about Columbia’s payment plans and to link to a list of frequently asked questions on payment plans, please visit colum.edu/paymentplan.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact Student Financial Services by phone at 866-705-0200, or chat live at colum.edu/sfs. The Toll Free Consultation Line will be available for students seeking assistance over the holiday break.