- Parent & Family Weekend | SFS Resources for Parents & Families
- Graduates and Separated Students | Be Aware of Student Loan Debt Relief Scams
- Second Fall 2014 E-bill is Now Available | Due October 1st
- Campus Card Services | Be Sure to Register Your Card Today!
- Sign up your Authorized Payers and Enroll in D2U Direct Deposit
Sign up your Authorized Payers and Enroll in D2U Direct Deposit
You may be relying on your parents or others to help manage your finances and student account. If you would like them to have access to your monthly billing statements and submit payments online, students, it’s essential you provide them with the necessary tools. As an Authorized Payer he or she has the ability to view your billing statement, receive monthly E-bills via email, and make payments online. Learn to set up an Authorized Payer and be sure your payments are received on time.
If you anticipate a refund from your financial aid you can also sign up for D2U Direct Deposit, which is the fastest and most convenient way to receive your refund. To enroll in D2U, log into the OASIS portal, select the Student Financial Services tab at the top of the page, and then click on the link “CCCPay/Online Payment and Billing”. Select the Direct Deposit link on the left hand side to enroll. You will receive an immediate confirmation and your D2U enrollment will be activated within 48 hours.
Posted on Jul 7, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services