- Campus Card Services | Be Sure to Register Your Card Today!
- Sign up your Authorized Payers and Enroll in D2U Direct Deposit
- SFS at New Student Orientation
- Check Loopmail to Stay Connected
- Secure Your Funding
SFS at New Student Orientation
If you are a new student attending an upcoming orientation session and have questions regarding your financial plan, be sure to attend the Student Financial Services‘ (SFS) presentations to learn about:
- SFS resources to manage your account on OASIS and the web
- Your billing & payment options
- Securing your financial plan and your next steps
- Review Campus Card and Bookstore service
- 11:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Located at 72 E. 11th , Room 111
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Located at 600 S. Michigan, 1st Floor, Ferguson Hall
If you have more detailed questions about your student account after attending the SFS presentation Managing My Student Financial Account, visit the SFS Open Lab located in the Technology Commons, Basement level of 618 S Michigan during the New Student Expo from 3:45pm to 4:30pm. SFS staff will be available and students can print and scan documents.
Students should proceed to 1104 S. Wabash Ave., 8th floor, between 8:30 am and 12:30 p.m. to take a Campus Card (your Student ID) photo. Students can pick up their Campus Card at 618 S Michigan, 2nd Floor, Stage Two between 3:30pm and 4:30pm.
Posted on Jul 7, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services