- Fall 2014 Ventra U-Pass Distribution Dates
- Fall Semester is Approaching – Be Sure Your Costs are Covered
- Book Charge Program for Fall 2014 Begins August 22nd
- Fall 2014 E-bill Due September 1st
- The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition Scholarship Opportunities – September 1st Deadlines
Check Loopmail to Stay Connected
Student Financial Services sends important information unique to your student financial account periodically to your Loopmail.
Your Columbia College Chicago loopmail account is one of our primary communication links to you. Student account and financial aid information, requests for documents, registration holds and other important notifications, specific to you, are sent to your Loop email address.
TIP: Check your Loop email account weekly to ensure your financial plan is on track and to avoid any potential obstacles in securing your aid and registering for future semesters!
To learn more about Loopmail and how to login for the first time, visit In the Loop.
Posted on Jul 7, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services