- Fall 2014 Ventra U-Pass Distribution Dates
- Fall Semester is Approaching – Be Sure Your Costs are Covered
- Book Charge Program for Fall 2014 Begins August 22nd
- Fall 2014 E-bill Due September 1st
- The Illinois Jump$tart Coalition Scholarship Opportunities – September 1st Deadlines
Attention Spring 2014 Graduates: Be sure to complete Exit Counseling and leave Columbia in good standing
Congratulations spring graduates! Student Financial Services knows this is an exciting time and hopes you are as proud of your accomplishments here at Columbia as we are to have shared them with you.
If you borrowed federal student loans during your time as a student, you must complete Federal Loan Exit Counseling before leaving Columbia in order to receive your diploma. Exit Counseling is an online tutorial, compiled by the Department of Education, which explains your “rights and responsibilities” as a borrower and also covers your repayment options after graduation.
Visit the Leaving Columbia in Good Standing page for more information on the steps to take after graduation including completing Exit Counseling.
Posted on Jun 6, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services