- Sign up your Authorized Payers and Enroll in D2U Direct Deposit
- SFS at New Student Orientation
- Submit all Verification Documents by July 15th! The June 15th Priority Deadline has Passed
- Check Loopmail to Stay Connected
- Secure Your Funding
New Website to Access Your Federal Student Aid Information
Federal Student Aid launched a new feature on its website, StudentAid.gov, which allows financial aid recipients to access their federal student aid history from the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), including:
- Federal loan detail, grant detail, and overpayment detail
- Loan Servicer’s contact information
- Pell Grant Eligibility Remaining
- Download their federal student aid history into a MyData download function.
Students, parents and borrowers can select Log In on StudentAid.gov using their Federal Student Aid PIN.
For more information, check out the announcement on the StudentAid.gov website.
Posted on May 5, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services