- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- Conference of Women Legislators (COWL) Scholarship Opportunity
- MAP Grant Announcement | Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA On or Before 02/27/2014. Suspension of 2014-2015 MAP Awards Effective February 28th
- File Your 2013 Taxes | Complete Step 2 of your 2014-2015 FAFSA
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
File Your 2013 Taxes | Complete Step 2 of your 2014-2015 FAFSA
At this point many of you have completed your 2014-2015 FAFSA online (Step 1). If you have not completed your 2014-2015 FAFSA be sure to do so today at www.fafsa.gov.
It is now time for you to move to step 2, which is filing your 2013 taxes electronically with the IRS. The priority deadline for filing your 2013 taxes electronically is by the end of February. To learn about tax incentives and free tax preparation services visit our Tax Incentive Information page.
The final step of the process is to update your FAFSA with your 2013 tax figures online, using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. You should complete this process within 30 days of completing the first two steps. For more information visit www.colum.edu/fafsa.
Continue on to step 2 and stay on track!
Posted on Feb 2, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services