- SFS Office Hours | Friday, April 18th
- Summer Aid Application Now Available
- There is still time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA…Get started now!
- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
Spring 2014 Ventra U-Pass Distribution Dates
Ventra U-Pass distribution for the Spring 2014 semester is scheduled for:
- Wednesday, January 22nd
- Thursday, January, 23rd
- Friday, January 24th
The pick-up times will be between 9am and 6pm at 33 East Congress Parkway, 5th Floor. Make sure you have a valid Campus Card (Student ID) when you pick up your U-Pass.
To be eligible to receive a Ventra U-pass a student must be enrolled full-time. Full-time enrollment is defined as 12 hours or more for Undergrads and 9 hours or more for Graduate students.
- You use your current Ventra U-Pass and do not attend a distribution date IF: You were enrolled full-time at Columbia during Fall 2013 and will enroll full-time at Columbia during Spring 2014. Your current Ventra U-Pass will be re-activated on January 22nd.
- You must attend one of the distribution dates IF: You are a new Columbia student, enrolling full-time for Spring 2014, or a transfer student, enrolling full-time at Columbia for Spring 2014. Please note, if you received a Ventra U-Pass at a previous institution you will need to bring that Ventra U-pass with you to your selected distribution date.
Please Contact SFS with any questions.
Posted on Jan 1, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services