- SFS Office Hours | Friday, April 18th
- Summer Aid Application Now Available
- There is still time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA…Get started now!
- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
1098-T Forms Available January 31st
You and your family may be eligible for higher education tax benefits because you’re attending college. Click here for information regarding tax deductions and credits you may be eligible to claim.
In order to claim your benefits, you will need a 2013 1098-T form. 1098-T forms from 2013 will be available on January 31st. You can access this form online and a hard copy of this form will also be mailed to the current address you have on file. To watch the SFS Tax Benefits video and learn more about those benefits, visit us online for additional information about how to obtain your 1098-t form.
Posted on Jan 1, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services