Go to Content
Columbia College Chicago

1098-T Forms Available January 31st

You and your family may be eligible for higher education tax benefits because you’re attending college.  Click here for information regarding tax deductions and credits you may be eligible to claim.

In order to claim your benefits, you will need a 2013 1098-T form.  1098-T forms from 2013 will be available on January 31st.  You can access this form online and a hard copy of this form will also be mailed to the current address you have on file.  To watch the SFS Tax Benefits video and learn more about those benefits, visit us online for additional information about how to obtain your 1098-t form.

Posted on Jan 1, 2014

Post by Student Financial Services

Categories: Financial Support 0 Comments

Comments are closed.