- Summer Aid Application Now Available
- There is still time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA…Get started now!
- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- MAP Grant Announcement | Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA On or Before 02/27/2014. Suspension of 2014-2015 MAP Awards Effective February 28th
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
2014-2015 FAFSA Available January 1st
The 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available January 1st. It is important to complete your FAFSA during January! Most of you will not have filed your 2013 income taxes by the end of January, but you can provide estimated income figures to submit your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov.
Students who completed a 2013-2014 FAFSA last year can save time on their 2014-2015 FAFSA submission by completing a Renewal at www.fafsa.gov. Submitting your 2014-2015 FAFSA during January will allow you to:
- Receive your 2014 – 2015 Award Letter by April 2014
- Get a head start on completing Columbia scholarship applications. Deadlines for completing applications begin February 1st
Submitting your FAFSA online with estimated income figures is Step 1 in the three-step FAFSA application process. Visit www.colum.edu/fafsa for the complete three-step process description and guidance.
Posted on Jan 1, 2014
Post by Student Financial Services