- Summer Aid Application Now Available
- There is still time to complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA…Get started now!
- APR Notifications Have Been Sent
- Make Sure You Can Register On Time | Financial Holds Began March 10th
- MAP Grant Announcement | Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA On or Before 02/27/2014. Suspension of 2014-2015 MAP Awards Effective February 28th
- Student Financial Services on Student Account Refunds & D2U Direct Deposit
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
Wrap Up Your Semester | Happy Holidays!
The office of Student Financial Services (SFS) would like to wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday season and also remind you of a few items to finish in preparation of the coming spring semester.
Log into OASIS and:
1. Visit the Student Financial Services tab to make your last payment of the fall semester and view your Student Account Summary to prepare for the spring semester.
2. Visit the Scholarships tab to use the Scholarship Manager tool to apply for Columbia scholarships. (Reminder: Most applications are due on February 1st!)
3. Visit the Students tab to make any necessary updates to your contact information.
Also, remember to complete your 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The new application becomes available on January 1st at www.fafsa.gov.
We wish you have a great holiday season and we look forward to seeing you on campus for the spring semester!
Posted on Dec 12, 2013
Post by Student Financial Services